Monday, May 23, 2011

Procrastination at its finest

It was inevitable.

I’ve been wanting to start a blog for a while now (ever since I learned that people I know have blogs, and that some of them are actually pretty entertaining). True to my nature, though, I kept putting it off and saying, “Oh, maybe someday.” So why did I break with tradition and an impeccable record of procrastination and suddenly decide to actually make it happen?

Ha. Because I’m actually procrastinating something else in the process.

I love when procrastination gets you to stop procrastinating. Faced with the choice of starting the 7 page paper that’s due on Tuesday or fulfilling my lifelong dream of starting a blog, the choice was easy. Okay, so maybe “lifelong dream” is a bit of an exaggeration. And I suppose going to bed at a decent hour was also an option. But still, can you blame me?

So, I am happy to announce that I will be procrastinating many future assignments by posting to this blog, and in the process I’ll be helping you, my friends, procrastinate your assignments by reading these posts!

You gotta love multi-tasking.

So, welcome. I hope you all enjoy reading this stuff as much as I enjoy writing it. And in case you were wondering, the blog’s title is funny if you know Russian.

If you don’t... well, pancake.

2 comments:

  1. Yep. I am procrastinating the same paper by reading and posting to your blog. Chain reaction of procrastination.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pancake joke made me laugh inside haha.

    ReplyDelete