Monday, July 11, 2011

Raised on Video Games

My best friend from the good ol’ childhood days runs a consistent blog called “RaisedOnVideoGames” about his experiences growing up, and asked me to write a guest post for him, which you can check out here.

I feel like I should put in a plug for his blog.  It’s awesome, basically, and an absolute must-read for anyone who, like me, grew up on video games like Oregon Trail and The Legend of Zelda.  His posts always have a healthy measure of humor and nostalgia, and I’d highly recommend checking out some of his older posts and following his blog.

If you look closely, you might even find some references to me mixed in his posts!  Because I know that’s what you do all day, you know… look for references to me on the internet… ahem.

Anyways, be sure to check it out!

2 comments:

  1. I loved Roller Coaster Tycoon. I am too scared to come into contact with it now because I know it would consume my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our first blog-swap, Sean! This is momentous!

    ReplyDelete